Friday, November 18, 2011

Question About Fruit?

What, in dietary terms, would happen if instead of eating dinner, you just engorged yourself with fruit? Like, besides getting sick to your stomach- can you overeat fruit? Or would it be a healthier alternative to eat like six apples, than, let's say, frozen pizza?





Because we just bought a whole bunch of fruit, and I was out all day, and by the time I got home I was starving- so I wolfed down like 3 apples and 3 oranges because that's all I could find to eat.


Now I'm stuffed, so I need to know- is fruit one of those foods you eat whenever and not really worry about it- or are there restrictions to how much you can have?


Does fruit really have any substance to it anyway?

Question About Fruit?
Fruit has lots of sugar and could give you the runs if you eat too much
Reply:Of course fruit has substance. Otherwise, I wouldn't eat it. Six whole fruits, even fresh (I prefer frozen) are much better than six pieces of pizza.





Yes, it does have sugar in it, but I would rather have that sugar than, say, something with high fructose corn syrup, or even corn syrup.





Fruit is generally, whole, real and natural and generally delicious. That's why I eat it. (I'm eating frozen strawberries as I type.)

barber

No comments:

Post a Comment