Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where can I get miracle fruit in the UK?

I recently read a review on NOTCOT about Miracle fruit. It's a red berry that once eaten makes other foods that are usually sour or bitter taste sweet! The review had a link to a website (www.miracleconnect.com) that delivers the fruit in the US but not internationally. www.miraclefruit.co.uk sells freeze dried granules of the fruit and seedlings to grow your own miracle fruit bush, but I'd really like to try the berries themselves. Does anyone know where I can get miracle fruit (the actual berries) from?

Where can I get miracle fruit in the UK?
Sorry, never heard of it, it real?


1 comment:

  1. Miracle berries are not legal to import into the UK yet but you can follow us on twitter and Facebook for announcements. http://mberry.us/

    -Charles

    ReplyDelete