Friday, May 21, 2010

Who has the best home made fruit juice?

I'm looking for very good fruit juice drinks, who’d like to submit their favorite home recipe. Only Home Made drinks.





I have berries, strawberries, apples, bananas, carrots, grapes, and lemons. It's the time of year where I slow down a great deal because it gets dark early. I usually make fruit drinks to aid the digestive process, build the immune system and to give me energy. I'd like to try different home made fruit drinks this year. Who has to best all natural fruit drink recipe. I use all organic fruits. If you have detail, please leave a comment on my blog at http://connectingus-net.blogspot.com

Who has the best home made fruit juice?
i like fresh orange and pinapple juice
Reply:These are my mom's special recipe





-strawberry and banana with mango puree


-carrots,apple,grapes[peeled]and orange juice with a little cinnamon powder


-apples,lemons and oranges


-lemons, oranges, mangoes and honey





Try to blend this with ice cubes and protein powder / soy powder to make it a great smoothie cos they make u feel more full and healthy.





Add more fruits like apricots, mangoes, pineapples, and coconut milk and water,honey and a few other spices to give it a rich taste and aromatic smell





experiment with different fruits and add vegetables like carrot, zuchini and tomatoes cos they taste really good when made into juices





Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment