Monday, November 16, 2009

Fruit Flies?

Is there anything I can spray on myself or any perfume I can wear to KEEP fruit flies from buzzing around me I have tried the some things I seen here and there:





Fruit Fly Trap:





Need: 1) a glass jar, any size, but taller than wide


2) a piece of paper


3) a piece of masking tape


4) a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar


5) a piece of decaying fruit





and





This will rid your house of them for good. I use it constantly.





1/4 cup of vinegar


1/4 cup of apple juice


3 drops of clear dishwashing soap





I have no food out I checked behind refrigerator and we don't even eat at home anymore because of it so any suggestions?





We have poured/sprayed so much bleach and ammonia and vinegar down our drains and other various chemicals we hired a cleaning service to come in 2 times a month and it does not help!

Fruit Flies?
I don't think you have fruit flies. There are many small flies that can infest a house and if you don't have any exposed food, fruit flies would disappear within a few days.





I would get a bug bomb pack and bomb the place. Be sure the insecticide used is cypermethine aka Demon. This stuff is safe for indoor use (after the initial bomb) and has a long residual effect so you shouldn't have to do it again.





Good Luck





PS - Sometimes basement drains dry up and let sewer gnats in - be sure to pour some water in there about once a month!
Reply:thats nasty

sandals church

No comments:

Post a Comment