Monday, November 16, 2009

Is something infecting my fruit bowl? Is it okay to eat? HELP!?

A few days ago i noticed something on my fruit. I looked again but it was gone. It looked a little like a big black slug.


I wake up the next day and the fruit is a little black. I blend it in a smoothie and it is okay.





Then i wake up today and the walls by it are going mouldy, and the fruit is mostly black. The fruitbowl has rusted and moulded.





If i was this fruit will it be okay to eat? I payed alot for my fruit! Or does it have a deadly desiese?

Is something infecting my fruit bowl? Is it okay to eat? HELP!?
Eww! sounds a bit dodgy to me. Do you live in a cave? Sounds like you have a bit of a damp problem? How about keeping your fruit in the fridge and getting the builders in
Reply:don't eat it! don't eat it! please! if you saw something on it and it is all black and mouldy, chuck it in the bin! i know you payed a lot for it but it's better to lose a bit of money than being ill! get a new fruit bowl with new fruit and see if it is any better =] x

email

No comments:

Post a Comment