Monday, November 16, 2009

Non-alcoholic fruit punch with real fruit juices recipe?

I have been looking for the perfect fruit punch recipe all day. I guess I am having a hard time because I have special requirements.


I want a recipe that does NOT use fruit juice concentrate. It has to be real fruit juices. And I need a recipe that doesn't use things like jello or kool-aid. Just real juice.


I prefer either soda water or sprite/7-up but, will settle for ginger ale. Also no ice cream or sherbet.


It is a tall order to fill! Anyone know of a good recipe that sounds like what I want?


Thanks in advance!

Non-alcoholic fruit punch with real fruit juices recipe?
Ok! I'll try to answer the question. I always make only non-alcoholic fruit punch and its delicious. Of course, I make it with fruit concentrates so I'll have to change the recipe for you.





Let's just assume that you don't want to buy any fruit juices, since I don't know what you prefer. You can make the recipe with store bought juices though!





1 cup of Orange juice


1 cup of Pineapple juice


1 cup of Mango juice


1 cup peach juice


1 cup passion fruit juice


1 cup of sweet lemonade


1 medium sized bottle of ginger ale


2 really ripe mashed bananas


Finely cut washed strawberries


1 pack of Rasberry


Finely chopped mint leaves





Since you don't add any concentrates, you may need to check for sweetness. You can make a sugar syrup with 1:1 ratio of Sugar and water, boil it well and add to the mix. Cool it for atleast 3-4 hrs and serve it with ice cubes.





Note: Depending on how many people you are going to serve it for, increase or reduce the amounts of juices you are adding and also the fresh fruits.





Enjoy!

Beauty Home

No comments:

Post a Comment